Stripping holes in the cutter for 12 AWG wire.
Crimper for both insulated and non-insulated terminals.
Perfectly mated cutter, heat treated to hold its edge.
Polished high carbon drop forged steel.
Useful crushing area.
Length: 9-1/2″ (225mm)
Weight: 17.01 oz. (482 g)
Jaw Length: 1-17/32″ (39mm)
Cutting Length: 47/64″ (18.5mm)
Joint Thickness: 35/64″ (14mm)
Joint Width: 1-5/16″ (33.5mm)
Other: Rounded Nose
Cementex Double-insulated Tools:
- Comply with the IEC 60900 standard
- Comply with ASTM F1505 standard
- Help you meet requirements of OSHA Safety Related Work Practices, NFPA 70E Standard and CSA-Z462
Cementex Double-insulated Tools are:
- Tested to 10,000 VAC and rated for 1,000 VAC when working on live parts
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Marked with the international safety symbol – △ 1000V