Allows for uninterrupted service while popping meter.
Used for bypassing electric on Duncan-style meter blocks.
Handle tightens with turn to clamp wrench onto blocks.
- Overall length: 9 1/4″
- Handle: 4 1/4″
- Shaft: 2 3/8″
- Wrench Plates:
- Spacing (max): 3.4″
- Width: 1 1/2″
Cementex Double-insulated Tools:
- Comply with the IEC 60900 standard
- Comply with ASTM F1505 standard
- Help you meet requirements of OSHA Safety Related Work Practices, NFPA 70E Standard and CSA-Z462
Cementex Double-insulated Tools are:
- Tested to 10,000 VAC and rated for 1,000 VAC when working on live parts
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Marked with the international safety symbol – △ 1000V