Workers inevitably place their source of light in their mouths while working, creating a ground and a large potential hazard.
Cementex offers fully insulated 1000V rated flashlights to eliminate this hazard. Using the well-known trusted and respected MINI MAGLITE® flashlight and MINI MAGLITE® LED flashlights.
- Ready to use with new 2-Cell AA batteries installed
- Retains ability to replace the batteries
- LED model (FLED-7I) uses technology that extends battery life. Average lumens 140.0. Overall length 7″.
- Adjustable light beams—Wide Flood to Intense Spot.
- Use of only alkaline batteries from a reputable manufacturer. Neither rechargeable nor reusable batteries should be used.
- Infrequent use of flashlight (once a month or less) suggests storing batteries separately.
- Place a small amount of petroleum jelly on all thread and rubber O-rings every six months for general maintenance.
Cementex Double-insulated Tools:
- Comply with the IEC 60900 standard
- Comply with ASTM F1505 standard
- Help you meet requirements of OSHA Safety Related Work Practices, NFPA 70E Standard and CSA-Z462
Cementex Double-insulated Tools are:
- Tested to 10,000 VAC and rated for 1,000 VAC when working on live parts
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Marked with the international safety symbol – △ 1000V