Heavy-duty side cutter.
12 and 14 AWG wire stripper.
Useful crushing area.
Crosshatch patter on jaw grips works tightly.
Knife and anvil cutting edge — ensures perfect mating.
Laser heat-treated cutting edge — superior cutting edge life.
High carbon C1080 steel for superior performance.
- Overall length: 8.375″ (212mm)
- Jaw Length: 2.30″ (58.3mm)
- Joint Thickness: 0.50″ (12.7mm)
- Joint Width: 1″ (25.4mm)
- Cutting Edge: 0.63″ (15.9mm)
- Nose Width: 0.16″ (4mm)
- Nose Thickness: 0.11″ (2.8mm)
- Handle Span: 1.89″ (48mm)
- Weight: 0.59 lbs (268 g)
Cementex Double-insulated Tools:
- Comply with the IEC 60900 standard
- Comply with ASTM F1505 standard
- Help you meet requirements of OSHA Safety Related Work Practices, NFPA 70E Standard and CSA-Z462
Cementex Double-insulated Tools are:
- Tested to 10,000 VAC and rated for 1,000 VAC when working on live parts
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Marked with the international safety symbol – △ 1000V