Wide capacity jaw allows each tool to work with more fastener sizes.
Wider handle provides more comfort and less stress to the hand.
Tension spring stabilizes jaw and knurl adjusts easily.
Alloy steel and heat treated.
Proportioned dimensions for greatest strength and minimum weight.
Fully insulated adjustable wrench with NO exposed metal for complete 1000V protection.
AW-4FI – height: 4″ – weight: 0.35 lbs. – jaw opening: 0.69″
AW-6FI – height: 6″ – weight: 0.45 lbs. – jaw opening: 0.94″
AW-8FI – height: 8″ – weight: 0.70 lbs. – jaw opening: 1.13″
AW-10FI – height: 10″ – weight: 1.1 lbs. – jaw opening: 1.31″
AW-12FI – height: 12″ – weight: 1.6 lbs. – jaw opening: 1.56″
Cementex Double-insulated Tools:
- Comply with the IEC 60900 standard
- Comply with ASTM F1505 standard
- Help you meet requirements of OSHA Safety Related Work Practices, NFPA 70E Standard and CSA-Z462
Cementex Double-insulated Tools are:
- Tested to 10,000 VAC and rated for 1,000 VAC when working on live parts
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Marked with the international safety symbol – △ 1000V